Followers

Saturday 19 September 2009

Parkfield Miniatures



Just a quick shout out (as the young people say these days) for Parkfield Miniatures of Buckinghamshire. I encountered this firm for the first time at Colours 2009 when I was looking for some 25-30mm size wagons suitable for the SYW period. I found just what I was looking for at half the price of some other wagons I had been looking at across the way.

Needing some rider/driver figures to go with these wagons, I contacted Parkfield by email after the show. Not only did they readily agree to take some appropriate figures out of a couple of their other packs (significantly reducing the cost to me), but these arrived in the post within 48 hours.

Excellent service, and good quality models. The website is -

http://www.parkfieldminiatures.freeservers.com

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Keith,

I don't recall just who it was, but I remember reading someone's blog a while back who really liked the value of Parkfield's figures.

(Note -- I have nothing to do with Parkfield and have never even seen these figures myself . . . when one is off the west coast of Canada one doesn't get to see many figures.)


-- Jeff

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

That'd be me... nice bunch of people indeed....

http://steve-the-wargamer.blogspot.com/2007/09/first-things-first-lillies-are-done.html

Simon said...

keith, many thanks for the comments, I do try to please.

Simon